Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Clearsail Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash

I received three sample packs of Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash in my Varsity Voxbox from Influenster.
The front the card

Inside the card

On the back of the card


Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit Wash: $6.49
Delight your senses with NEW Superfruit cleansers from Clearasil Daily Clear. Formulated with a blend of Superfruit Extracts, Vitamin B3 and blemish prevention for radiant skin day after day.

Currently I use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser and I have been using it for years. I like how it cleaned my face without drying it out. The reason I started using it was because I had eczema I need something gentle on my face.

Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit is nice. It did not dry out my face and cleaned my face well. Superfruit was nice too. I like that it did not brother eyes. Because last time I tried a different cleanser it had a fragrance, it smelled nice but it would brother my eyes and stop quick.

This cleanser is one I would consider of using, because it did not brother my face and it is cheaper than my current cleanser the Cetaphil which is about $10.99 for 16oz.

So, did you receive or try Clearasil Daily Clear Refreshing Superfruit, if so what are your thoughts. Let me know in the comment.













No comments:

Post a Comment