Translate

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tide Pods

I received a Tide Pod in my Varsity Voxbox from Influenster.



Tide Pods
Tide Pods is the only unique 3 in 1 Detergent that contains a Detergent + Stain Fighter + Brightener all in one small pac. All you need to do is pop in 1 Tide Pod pac to clean any size load. It can be used in any washing machine and dissolves in any temperature, even in cold!


In the Varsity Voxbox Tide and Influenster only gave me one Tide Pods to test out and personally I do not believe that was an enough to see if you like or not and see if works. Luckily, I currently  use them so I feel I can gave you a  good review.




What great about Tide Pods is that there is no measure and no mess. Because when you use regular detergent you have to try figure out how much detergent you need. With Tide Pods it take the guess work out, because most people usually use too much detergent.

The Tide Pods really does get your clothes clean and leave a nice scent.

The down side about Tide Pods is they are expensive and it is cheaper to buy Tide liquid detergent, than the Tide Pods. With the Tide Pods you are paying for convenience.


I do recommend the Tide Pods to anyone you want or need a convenient way to wash clothes or if have to travel to do your laundry.

So, did you receive or try Tide Pods? If you did what did you think let me know in the comment.





No comments:

Post a Comment